Chargeback Response Program
Did you know that a merchant only has 30 days to respond to a sales draft receipt request when a cardholder questions a credit card transaction with their issuing bank? Fortunately all of Merchants merchants get access to ChargebackPrevention.com in order to prevent and reduce chargebacks. Even worse, almost every processing company still only relies on a paper mailing system to request this very important time sensitive information from their merchants. Frequently our higher risk merchants are often penalized and cancelled due to chargeback ratios over 2%. They may need to then use a risker ISO that specializes in hard to place higher risk merchants.
At Merchant Processing Company we understand that chargeback losses equate to lost revenue for our merchants. Although it’s probably not possible to eliminate chargebacks completely, there certain steps a merchant can take to minimize the likelihood that they will occur. The simplest way to eliminate some of the most common chargeback types is to provide a timely response to a sales draft receipt request using the MPC Chargeback Response Program.
The MPC Chargeback Response Program provides our merchants with:
- Instant notification upon an incoming sales draft request.
- The ability to choose your notification preferences.
- By email
- Text message to your phone
- Paper mail only
- Terminal deactivation
- Or even phone notification.
- A MPC Chargeback Reduction Team that monitors your response status.
- A timely and efficient process for fulfilling sales receipt requests.
- A piece of mind that your sales draft receipt requests are being monitored daily by an experienced team of Chargeback Reduction Specialists.