What is Cash Advance and how does it benefit you?
- Cash Advance is a systematic way of advancing you future credit card processing dollars up front in a lump sum that you can use for business capital improvements and other business related expenses.
- You get your money up front in a lump sum and use it at your discretion.
How does it work?
- You are advanced an amount that is based upon your predicted average monthly credit card processing volume for a period of time, typically less than 1 year.
- A percentage of your processing dollars are then netted out of your daily deposit each day and used to pay back the Cash Advance.
- Once the advance amount and service fee is completely paid back, no further deductions are made to your deposits.
Which merchants are the best candidates for Cash Advance?
- All brick and mortar retail merchants, particularly restaurants are ideal candidates for the Cash Advance program.
- New businesses that are growing and need working capital to expand are also ideal candidates for the program.
To get started with Cash Advance
Call Ext. 8244